July 25, 2008

Tag along

Totally bereft of ideas...so thought i shall do all the tags i came across in various blogs and thereby generat content in my blog...yeah yeah! sad! but I hv not been posting for a month now simple because I am not finding anythin post-worthy. this is surely better for the continuing life of my blog! so here goes tag no. 1

The Page 123 tag.

These are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.

Okie........nearest book...hmmm ....hunt hunt! Gotcha

Its the SEBI (Disclosure and Investor Protection) Guidelines, 2000 (ok, I am guilty...doin blogs at office hours)

anyways...Page 123, here i come

Lines 1..2...3..4...5...the next 3 sentences -

The risk factors shall appear in the prospectus in the following manner:

a. Risks envisaged by management

b. Proposals, if any, to address the risks

c. Any 'notes' required to be given prominence shall appear immediately after the risk factors

Hey the funda of this tag suddenly dawned on me .......Its 'the tag' for office hours. One, it makes you learn something...like I just did. (the irrelevant part is that I am supposed to be knowing this for over 4 months now!) Anyways, I learnt something today. Secondly, and more importantly, it makes you look like working when you are actually blogging. Whoa! I like the guy who thought of this tag. 'Smart Boy' :)

So anyone who wants to pick this tag, do it during office, learn something / pretend working :) Ok, I should leave now. Am envisaging lots of Risk factors if I continue....Ciao

No comments: