July 25, 2008

Tag along again.......

This is the second of my 'tag along' series. Another tag I picked up...feel free to tag yourself :)

I am: smiling (right now :))

I think: of everyone and everything except me

I know: that I am gonna be a success someday

I want: a successful career

I have: lots of dreams

I wish: Chennai auto drivers go by the meter

I miss: Mumbai (mainly its auto drivers :))

I fear: lonliness

I feel: happy when I meet more and more people

I smell: as good as my perfume

I search: only on Google

I wonder: how much would be too much

I regret: quitting my dance

I love: freedom and independence

I ache: when I eat wrong :(

I care: Frankly, I don't care!

I am not: doing any work right now!

I believe: in destiny

I dance: whenever I am alone

I sing: only in groups

I cry : when hurt

I don’t always : have 'the right bag' for every occassion....when am I gonna catch up???

I fight : the most with my brother...we come to blows and then share a coffee :)

I write: lot lesser than I should

I win: hearts

I lose: touch with people! need to improve on that one

I never: miss an Aaamir Khan movie

I always: go to sleep while commuting

I confuse: when I don't understand (Confused, eh?)

I listen: to everyone's story........sometimes thats the best thing you can do

I can usually be found: dreaming and planning

I am scared: of adding too much salt to the dish :)

I need: family and lots of friends around me

I am happy about: the occassional rain in Chennai, especially during office hours

No comments: