July 26, 2008

Tag is the name of the game

SO found yet another one..........wierd questions....you can judge the answers yourselves...

1.) Can you cook? well....yes though I must admit I was right........it is as boring as I thought it would be

2.)What was your dream growing up? To become a CEO of a Fortune 500 company......or start a company and get it into the Fortune 500....was highly confused between the 2 options.....what do you guys think I should do?

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had? Gift of the gab....makes life so much easier :)

4.)Q. Favorite place? Mumbai...am tired of this question and am sure you guys must be tired of seeing this answer again & again

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable? Hmmm...Potatoes, sometimes peas, sometimes bitter gourd

6.)Q. What was the last book you read? Kite Runner by Khalid Hosseni....its actually not the last one but the last one whose name I remember

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ? Aquarius....very typical I am told!

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Pierced my ears....yeah yeah...Tam Bram and all.....

9.)Q. Worst Habit? Tough one.......will get back on this

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Considering I currently dont drive...NO

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport? I watch tennis and cricket...not much of a sportsperson myself

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic

13.)Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Well....call someone to get us out...duh!

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Dunno....life?

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you - I think i am completely normal. Let me know if you find anythin I do wierd

16.)Q. Do have any pets? Nope....and dont plan to either

17.)Q. Do u know how to do the macarena? Oh yeah.......its fun :)

18.)Q. What time is it where you are now? 5:45 pm on a saturday evening.... some life

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? wrong time for this question.......I just got back aftering watching Heath Ledger in Dark Knight!

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??? nothing....I am fine the way I am.

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Crime Partner is so much more fun! On second thoughts, crimes alone are a lot more enjoyable. so sorry buddy! find someone else

22.)Q. What color eyes do you have? Black

23.)Q. Ever been arrested? Nope

24.)Q. Bottle or Draft (draught)? depends

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Buy a car

26.)Q. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? None...I am more of a chocolate person

27.)Q. What 's your favorite bar to hang at? Any..as far as I have interesting company

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts? Not seen one till now....so NO!

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read or blog

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot? not at all

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve? Anyone stepping into my room.....well this may also qualify for the wierd habit question....but thts me

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Unbelievable

33.)Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Nah! too much trouble

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions