May 24, 2008

Shadow

U know what, the guys at Klash of the Konfessioners had put my last entry on their blog contest and I got some pretty nice comments too :) Am trying my luck again. This week's word is 'Shadow' ....check it out

“Can’t believe this Swati! Look at yourself”, Gayatri was fuming.
You have nothing left. Your children, job....why did you give up everything? For Arvind?
Gayathri thought of the enthusiastic and bubbly Swati who charmed everyone around her. People fell in love with her inspite of themselves. Everyone wanted to be with her since laughter & fun were guaranteed. Then she fell for Arvind….
Looking at her pale and spiritless sister, Gayathri could not help screaming, “What have u done to yourself? You were not like this”.
“I loved to talk, Arvind liked silence. I loved my job, he felt threatened. I wanted children, he was not interested. I loved sunshine, he preferred darkness. All I am now is a shadow”.

1 comment:

The Pseudonym said...

Interesting...Very Interesting Story.