May 12, 2008

Hope

This is the entry i posted in a writer contest blog -klash of the konfessioners. the funda being u need to write a max of 120 words on a particular given word. lets see if me entry is accepted. till then, u can read it here........oh btw the word for this week is 'hope'

“Hope we can be friends”, she said. His heart skipped a beat. His most cherished dream was to come true. They became friends, talked, laughed and cried on each other’s shoulders. “I think I want to take this further”, she said. “I hope u agree”. It’s a perfect world, he thought. He lavished her with attention, love and care. When she smiled he was ecstatic. I want to get married. Hope u agree. That’s what decided he would tell her that day. “My parents found a guy from USA, a millionaire I think. I hope we can still be friends”, she said.

No comments: