March 27, 2008

Now thts me :)


OK...now thts me in a nutshell! Cos i believe 'wot we like determines who we r'
I love -
Books :) a biblomaniac to the core......fiction, non-fiction, pulp fiction, autobiographies, history, philosophy, finance, business, marketing, u name it..i read it!!! My childhood dream was to be a librarian....thot i could just read the whole day and be paid for it!!!
Movies :) Actually its pretty much like the book story...i watch all movies...hindi, english, tamil and any other language with subtitiles ...comedy, romance, horror, thriller...u gettin the drift rite???? welll....a secret desire is to direct a movie...maybe someday when i retire................
Dilbert :) He's my icon for humor...I can swear anywhere Scot Adams is the funniest guy in the world. So Mr.Dilly here represents my undying love and admiration for SA as also to stress on my humorous side. tickle! tickle!
Diamond :) More particularly a solitaire :D well thts 1 cliche i fell for....girl's friend et al....come stay with me pal!
Dance :) Tough one to explain but the easiest to experience......made me go over the moon everytime. Need to get back to it asap (Must Must Must!)
Temple :) Particularly Mr.Balaji's Tirupati. Can't get over tht absolute feeling of awe for those nanosecs i get to see him. Comin again vry soon!!!
India :) Havin studied in Swami Vivekanand School (One popular line from him -ask not what ur country can do for u..ask what u can do for your country!) I am still figurin out what to do for
Mera Bharat Mahan. Well...not leavin to settle abroad for starters !
Bungee :) This signifies my luv for adventure and freedom.....I am told its an exhilarating experience. Its on the top of my 'to do before i die' list.
Music :) Tried singing.....dont hv much of 'the feel for music' though. But a good number can get me on my toes or serenade or be a comforting lullaby......We need them all sometimes
Pizza :) Its high calorie, I am over weight, its forbidden...........Bingo! Man always goes for the forbidden fruit now, does'nt he??
Sudoku :) Not intelligent enuf for crosswords but logic is so my forte! Also helps in buildin the 'number cruncher' image!
Paragliding :) Well.....freedom, adventure...have'nt we heard it all. With all the stress in life rite now I could jump off the 8th floor of my office now!
Salsa :) Oh so graceful and so romantic.....hv to get hubby dear to agree to this!
Religion :) Its important, part of my identity tht i do not wish to shake off. (mental note -remember ur promise to learn more on this front)
Roses :) Red roses....the ultimate picture of beauty!
Cash :) Oh yeah...I am materialistic and all. Lets face it....its money tht makes the world go round.
Violin :) The most melodious instrument in the world....always wanted to marry someone who plays the violin.......ahem ! ahem! is someone listenin??
Chocolates :) Signify happy moments, celebrations, joy, good news, the like......life is delicious!!!!
Ice-creams :) Hv some crazy connection in my head between ice-creams and rains....always dash out for a scoop when it begins to pour....thts been a start to many adventures ;)
So long then....................

No comments: